Re: Debian Upgrade

On Fri, Mar 29, 2013 at 8:59 PM, Scott Martin <..hidden..> wrote:
We have upgraded to 1.3.25 via Sid, I am running Postgres 9.1, I am now able
to login as myself and another user.

    Doe that mean you can successfully create test company databases using setup.pl?

I cannot see any of my old data from 1.2. I know it is there as I can see it
via pgadmin (but not from ledgersmb)? How do I get my customers and goods to
be seen again?

    Have you tried entering the name of a copy of that as the 'Company' in setup.pl?

Jame