checque templates

Since my upgrade to 1.3, I've been having to redo all my latex
templates.  I never liked them going to printer directly, preferring to
get PDF files for inspection and printing from my desktop.

I can generate (PDF) invoices via latex, so my ledgersmb VM is, I think,
configured just fine to run pdflatex, etc.

I have a checque template, but I only ever get an HTML output which
seems to have *nothing* useful filled in.

What am I missing?
(Tired or writing out checques by hand)

]     ..hidden..  http://www.sandelman.ca/        |   ruby on rails    [