Re: initial database setup on 1.4

>> I have the following in /etc/apache2/httpd.conf:
>>
>> LoadModule rewrite_module modules/mod_rewrite.so
>>
>> Do I need any additional mod_rewrite config?
>

> Quite possibly.  I don't know Gentoo that well, but this might be of
> interest:
>  http://forums.gentoo.org/viewtopic-t-465435.html

Thanks for that, but I'm sure mod_rewrite works as I've used it
several times by adding the appropriate rewrite rules to my apache
config.  If ledgersmb uses mod_rewrite rules, shouldn't I add them to
my apache config?  These are the only apache config changes I've made
for ledgersmb:

<Location /ledgersmb>
        AllowOverride All
        AddHandler cgi-script .pl
        Options ExecCGI Includes FollowSymlinks
        Order Allow,Deny
        Allow from All
</Location>

<Location /ledgersmb/users>
        Order Deny,Allow
        Deny from All
</Location>

Should these be the only necessary apache config changes?

>> DBI connect('dbname=template1','',...) failed: FATAL:  role "apache"
>> does not exist at LedgerSMB.pm line 868

Does ('dbname=template1','',...) indicate that the username and
password aren't being passed through?

- Grant