Re: Installing LedgerSMB on Windows 7 Professional

On 8 January 2013 15:16, Chris Travers <..hidden..> wrote:
On Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 8:06 PM, Hedley Finger <..hidden..> wrote:
Question: is postgres only a superuser in respect of PostgreSQL or has also to be a superuser in respect of Windows? ÂI figured I could get by with granting permissions on the C:\Program_Files\PostgreSQL\9.2\* folder tree to postgres.

Only a superuser of PostgreSQL.

Same for user ledgersmb I guess? ÂDoes user ledgersmb _have_ to have password ledgersmb? ÂAlso, can I create a ledgersmb database called something else, e.g. Dodgy Brothers' Rorts?

Regards,
Hedley