Re: Installing LedgerSMB on Windows 7 Professional

On Sun, Jan 6, 2013 at 5:08 PM, Hedley Finger <..hidden..> wrote:
Following up my previous post about difficulties with the postgres user, there were also other problems. As stated, after logging on as an administrator, I have successfully downloaded and installed the Windows builds of Strawberry Perl 5.16.2.1, Apache 2.2.22, and PostgreSQL 9.2 (from EnterpriseDB)....

make should work with Strawberry Perl.  It includes both GNU Make and DMake.  There have been some issues on some versions of Windows Vista regarding paths but I am not aware of any on Windows 7 (and when I tried, albeit with Strawberry's cousin "Vanilla Perl") it ran fine.