Re: debian wheezy

Hi Siegfried,

The debian package maintainers are expected to patch security issues, but not increase the base version. So, even if the security bug has been fixed, the version available in Debian 7 (wheezy?) will be numbered 1.3.18 (or whatever version makes it into Debian).

Possibly you already have the fix; it should be in the package's change log.

HTH,

Erik.