Re: simultaneous sessions from within one browser

Well, in the browsers I use locally, they all have a "New Incognito Window" or something similar. That is extremely nice for testing.

For Win32/64, I have either a virtualbox or kvm windows vmachine, so my 'incognito' for Internet Explorer is "start a new machine". YMMV.

I have no idea how ledger-smb uses http auth, sessions, cookies etc, but what you are saying does seem to be related to that.

-- drewc