Re: projects lost after importing 1.2.21 backups in 1.3.23

On Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 8:36 PM, ario <..hidden..> wrote:
On Fri, 2012-12-07 at 19:25 -0800, Chris Travers wrote:
> Good to know.  I will find and fix today.
>

> To correct your system, run the following query:
>

> INSERT INTO project
> (id, projectnumber, description, startdate,  enddate, parts_id,
> production, completed, credit_id)
> SELECT p.id, projectnumber, p.description, p.startdate, p.enddate,
> parts_id, production, completed, null
> FROM project p WHERE customer_id IS NULL;

Done:

<verbatim>
postgres$ psql dbname
dbname=# INSERT INTO project (id, projectnumber, description, startdate,
enddate, parts_id, production, completed, credit_id) SELECT p.id,
projectnumber, p.description, p.startdate, p.enddate, parts_id,
production, completed, null FROM lsmb12.project p WHERE customer_id IS
NULL;

INSERT 0 144

dbname=#
</verbatim>

Doing
dbname=# SELECT * FROM project;
came back with 146 rows (the 144 inserted + the 2 already existing), so
that looked promising.

Login in the database through the browser gave:

"Error!
Database is not the expected version. Was 1.3.0, expected 1.3.23. Please
re-run setup.pl against this database to correct.setup.pl
"

This was fixed in 1.3.24.  We now do a fresh rebuild after upgrade.