Re: error in taxmodule table

On Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 7:18 PM, Michael Richardson <..hidden..> wrote:

Is the code in LedgerSMB/Tax.pm, where it loads a module based upon a
value in the database (this itself concerns me, btw) new since 1.3.18?

Reading the code, this is not caused by min/max values, but rather by a lack of a tax at a specific timeframe.  As a workaround you can create a tax for the PST account at 0% valid forever and it will be ignored.  So this is not due to new fields, but rather due to improper handling of old fields.

I am testing a patch  committed in svn 5270 which I expect will solve the problem.  I will email the updated file separately to you for your validation.