Re: Allowing Accountant access

Hi Kevin,

On Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 8:12 PM, Kevin Bailey <..hidden..> wrote:
I'd like to allow our accountant to access the accounts to read reports.

Could someone please point out the groups I should add the accountant to
so they can view all reports - but not be able to update any data, add
transactions or otherwise change anything on the system.

Well, it really depends on what kind of additional information he needs to see, but I'd start with the following and work my way through his/her requests from there:

* Financial reports
* GL reports
* Inventory reports (?)
* AP transaction list