Re: Company details not on emailed sales invoice - log message

On Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 11:58 PM, Kevin Bailey <..hidden..> wrote:
Hi,

This is the message I get from the log when I send an email - which does
not get the company detail added currently:

2012/11/23 07:56:02 - INFO - LedgerSMB::new -- setting dbh from argstr
$self->{dbh}=DBI::db=HASH(0x3ab2ba8)

Hmmmm  That shouldn't be happening.  If that is happening, then the database connection would be lost and that may explain what you are seeing.  I am looking into that.