Re: Still can't print PDF on Debian

On Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 8:19 PM, Chris Travers <..hidden..> wrote:
> On Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 2:59 PM, Kevin Bailey <..hidden..>
> wrote:

>> Is there any news on the error whereby LS on Debian can not print to PDF?

>> Error!
>>
>> Can't locate Template/Latex.pm in @INC ....

> Do you have the following installed?
>
>  http://packages.debian.org/sid/libtemplate-plugin-latex-perl

   And note that it is available in wheezy (the current Debian
testing), which means that it will be available with the next stable
release of Debian.  It is not currently directly available in squeeze,
the current stable.

> I believe the .deb lists this as a recommended dependency.

    It does, along with the package texlive-latex-recommended (which
is available in all versions of Debian).  That means that unless the
admin changes the system configuration, it will be installed by
default when the package is installed.   (It's 'Suggested' packages
that would still need to be explicitly installed.)

--
Robert J. Clay