Re: How do we delete or remove saved transactions that we do not want to keep?

On Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 4:12 AM, Charlotte Bygate <..hidden..> wrote:

Hello,

I am looking at the transaction approval screen and there are entries
that I wish to remove.

How do we delete or remove saved transactions that we do not want to keep?

Do you have a "delete" button on the transaction list?  You should be able to select and delete if you have been granted the delete permission.