Re: Could someone explain the principle behind 'saved' and 'posted'

Hi,

We've added a couple of transactions - they are for opposite amounts (20.00 and -20.00), same customer, same day. This could happen if I bought something during a day on my card - it turns out to be faulty and I return it the same day and get a credit added to my card.

They should appear as separate entries on the bank statement.

When I enter these transactions onto LS and go to reconciliation I get one transaction for a value of zero in the 'Mismatched Transactions (From Upload)' section.

Could someone confirm if this is a bug please?

If it is - at least we can keep an eye out for it and enter the transactions with separate dates.

Regards,

Kevin Bailey