Re: setup.pl fails in ledgersmb on squeeze when set up through apt-get install ledgersmb

It's in one row only.
And I agree it shouldn't be possible because I thought lsmb would check
the string entered in the Amount field and refuse it if it weren't a
valid number.

I don't know what exactly was entered erroneously there and why. If it
is the string that should have been entered in the Source field, it must
have been something like 100-3658, identifying the file with the picture
taken of the receipt.
Or if more pictures are involved it might be a set of numbers like that,
separated by a slash, as in: 100-3658 / 100-3659

Maybe it might be worthwhile to check whether this kind of input would
make it past the filter which checks its validity?

regards,
ario