Re: Printing "ledger card" listings

On Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 4:15 PM, Scott Martin <..hidden..> wrote:
I find that Iceweasel (Firefox) works in this regard by right clicking in
the frame and using the print this frame button

On Firefox/Iceweasel you should be able to go to options when you print and select the selected frame.

Chrome is rather anemic in this regard.  I have been unable to find any way to do this gracefully in the same way.  The best approach is probably to open the screen in a new tab (rather than the main data frame) and print from there.

It ought to be possible to customize the CSS to automatically hide the window for printing purposes but I haven't done this.