Re: Setup.pl not connecting completely on windows xp

On Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 4:58 AM, D J <..hidden..> wrote:
> Hopefully someone can assist me with this problem.
> I can access the page setup page with no problem, and additionally
> enter my credentials

   Which ones?

> which allows me to go to the next screen in which I am informed
> that the database needs to be created and would I like for it to be
> created I indicate yes. Then the next thing that happens is an internal
> server error.
>
> Which lists the following:  ....

> in the ledgersmb.conf I do not see where I am supposed to put a db usr
> and password so how is this supposed to connect using setup.pl?

  You're not entering one on that setup.pl screen?   Or at least a
password for it, since IIRC it defaults to the user postgres?
(Though even for a windows install, I'd create a separate DB superuser
for LedgerSMB related ops.)

--
Robert J. Clay
..hidden..