Re: Restoring from backup

Back to where I was 3 weeks ago - the 1.2 dbase seems ok, but it will not update to 1.3. Has anyone actually achieved this or am I trying to do the impossible? Looks like the company will probably go bust now, can't find stock in the stores, no stock control, unable to produce accounts etc etc...

-----Original Message-----
From: lrspares45 <..hidden..>
To: ledger-smb-users <..hidden..>
Sent: Wed, 7 Nov 2012 16:20
Subject: [Ledger-smb-users] Restoring from backup

Well, progress....  I got setup to work, and I can log into ledgersmb ok - but there's no data!

I couldn't get pg_restore -U postgres -C data.sqlc to work at all - I just got numbers whizzing by in the terminal, so I resorted to restoring through pgAdminIII. All the expected tables are there I think (looking via pdAdminIII) but empty.

Any thoughts?

Cheers
Richard