Re: ledgersmb-1.3.23-1 on debian-6.0.6, post-install

So it's not as easy as filling out the name of the database to restore,
click on login, and then restore from backup?

Otherwise, how do I 'restore my company in a database to my liking'? I
mean: as in step-by-step. I do have the backup files.

Thanks