Re: installed ledgersmb-1.3.23-1 on debian-6.0.6, access denied

http://192.168.122.95/ledgersmb/login.pl

As the VM running LedgerSMB is headless, there's no browser installed.
The browser I use is on the VM's host, so 127.0.0.1 would refer to the
host itself, not the VM.

With 'ledger-smb root directory, do you mean
http://192.168.122.95/ledgersmb ?

I get 'forbidden' on both
http://192.168.122.95/ledgersmb/ and
http://192.168.122.95/ledgersmb/login.pl
as well as on
http://192.168.122.95/ledgersmb/setup.pl

Actually I consider this a bug of the ledgersmb-1.3.23-1 package, as I
have followed all its instructions as far as I can tell.

Thanks.