Company renaming itself

Hi all,

One of my customers assumes a different name every two years (as in they "rename" the company every two years).

How should I handle this with LedgerSMB?

So far, I've come up with two approaches:

1. Rename the existing company
However, this would cause (regenerated) older invoices to appear under the new name -- hence loosing history.

2. Create a new company with the new name
However, this breaks credit management: short term I have to manage the credit line spread across two companies AND it breaks the line of history where I can find all old invoices under the same company.

Any other ideas?

Bye,

Erik.