Re: Credit Notes not showing up in the transaction list

Hi Kevin,

I've been searching for reasons in the queries, but they're extremely hard to compare. Could it have to do with transaction approval? I.e. did you approve the transaction after posting it - if necessary?

I'll do some experiments to see if I can produce what you're seeing.

Bye,

Erik.