Re: Print sales order

Thanks for the reply.  I've been able to install the missing pieces so that LedgerSMB now generates a PS document.  How do I set up LedgerSMB so that it goes to the printer when Laser or Epson option is selected?

Thanks.
Brian

Brian Wolf
Phone: 410.367.2958
Email: ..hidden..
Try out Activus Secure Payments™, our recurring payments application.