Re: Still Cannot Log In

On 22/10/12 18:55, Robert James Clay wrote:
On Mon, 2012-10-22 at 13:27 -0400, Richard wrote:
On 22/10/12 18:15, Robert James Clay wrote:
On Mon, 2012-10-22 at 11:49 -0400, lrspares45 wrote:

     For testing purposes; have you tried creating a new LSMB database?
Ah, I'd assumed the dbase upgrade took care of that.
    But that appears to be failing; why, we don't know yet.

  I'll try a dummy dbase too, should have thought of that!
    Yes, that'll help tell us where the issue might be...  (normal ops,
or the upgrade...)

...., then a 'ledgersmb' database admin user (the one to be used in setup.pl) should
be present but may not be configured correctly. (For instance, to
correct: ALTER ROLE ledgersmb WITH SUPERUSER LOGIN NOINHERIT;)
Ok, I'll try that. I did try ALTER ROLE but got sytax errors.
    What kind of syntax errors?  And is 'ledgersmb' actually present?
(If not,it can be created by:  CREATE ROLE ledgersmb WITH SUPERUSER
LOGIN NOINHERIT ENCRYPTED PASSWORD 'password';)

I'll have to try that tomorrow and get back. When in psql I can do \du and see 'ledgersmb' with all, I think, privileges.

Cheers
Richard

Jame