Offer of a Debian squeeze server for testing to sort out PDF generation

Hi,

We're still keen to get the PDF printing sorted out. If anyone wants to work on this we can set up a test VM for working on to fix the PDF issue.

It would be a VM on our host server - and we'd be able to give full root access etc.

Let me know if anyone would want this.

As another option - we've had good results with Elastichosts and can quickly set up test/dev machines there. The advantage is that when you don't need them you can power them off and it then only costs pennies a month to keep them stored and available for future use.

Regards,

Kevin Bailey