From: "Richard" <..hidden..>
Date: Thu, Oct 18, 2012 18:50
Subject: [Ledger-smb-users] Near Done With Recovery (famous last words..... )
To: <..hidden..>

Hi All,

I've got the backup to load (messing about with pg_restore, I forget to
note which worked unfortunately).

I've gone through duplicate customers, suppliers and invoices ok, and
it's now asking for

contrib_dir
Default AP
Default AR

I've googled for contrib_dir and there seems to be some confusion as to
this being part of LSMB or Postgres - what should go in here, a full
path to a directory? If so, which one?

Default AP & AR

I didn't change these on the original. Are these account names or
numbers? What are the default values (I can't look at a running system
to look yet).?

Just as a matter of interest, does LSMB recalculate everything, e.g.
invoices, when extracted from a backup, or are such things stored as
they were, so to speak? I'm just curious what happens when a duplicate
is removed, will the overall numbers change e.g. total sales value?

Thanks again for the help - hopefully this will be the last request!

Cheers
Richard