Re: Is this output from perl Makefile.PL OK?

On 17/10/12 15:22, Chris Travers wrote:

On Wed, Oct 17, 2012 at 7:05 AM, Kevin Bailey <..hidden..> wrote:
Are the warnings in the output correct?

The warnings just tell you what it is currently missing (and if selected will install when you run make).

So, should I run 'make install'  -  I haven't run this yet because in an earlier reply you suggested that it might not be a good idea.

Regards,

Kevin Bailey

Best wishes,