contrib_dir directive? ledgersmb.conf? More help needed

Hi,

In the INSTALL doc we have...

"Please note that the setup.pl file assumes that LedgerSMB is already configured to be able to access the database and locate the relevant PostgreSQL contrib scripts. In particular, you must have the contrib_dir directive set to point
to those scripts properly in your ledgersmb.conf before you begin."

Obviously - in the files we have ledgersmb.conf.default - but no ledgersmb.conf - so what am I supposed to do.

I guess I'm supposed to copy ledgersmb.conf.default to ledgersmb.conf - but I shouldn't have to guess as these are instructions.

And what is that bit about the contrib_dir?

On a fresh Debian squeeze install it looks like the contrib directory is at:

/usr/share/postgresql/8.4/contrib/

Again, something in the INSTALL file to tell the user to edit that line would be an idea.

Regards,

Kevin Bailey