Re: Problem entering new VAT rates

Chris Travers schreef op 25-09-12 10:19:

Try running these:

alter table tax drop constraint "tax_pkey";
alter table tax add primary key (chart_id, validto);

That makes the primary key a combination of chart_id and validto.  In
previous versions it was just chart_id.

I am surprised that this is happening on 1.3 though.  I thought we
changed this early on in the 1.3 development cycle.  I will have to go
back and see if a general addition to Fixes.sql is required.

Thanks Chris, but as I said, this is 1.2.25. Is your solution still valid in this case?

Jos

--
www.ardispark.nl
tel. 06 5341 4670