Re: Problem entering new VAT rates

On Tue, Sep 25, 2012 at 12:28 AM, Jos Geluk <..hidden..> wrote:
Any thoughts on this? It'll be October soon.

Try running these:

alter table tax drop constraint "tax_pkey";
alter table tax add primary key (chart_id, validto);

That makes the primary key a combination of chart_id and validto.  In previous versions it was just chart_id.

I am surprised that this is happening on 1.3 though.  I thought we changed this early on in the 1.3 development cycle.  I will have to go back and see if a general addition to Fixes.sql is required.