Problem entering new VAT rates

As of October 1, the Netherlands will use different VAT rates. I try to enter the new values by putting an end date to the current rates and specifying the new rates. I get the following error:

DBD::Pg::st execute failed: ERROR: duplicate key value violates unique constraint "tax_pkey"
DETAIL: Key (chart_id)=(10155) already exists. at LedgerSMB/AM.pm line 1609.
Error!

INSERT INTO tax (chart_id, rate, taxnumber, validto,
pass, taxmodule_id)
ERROR: duplicate key value violates unique constraint "tax_pkey"
DETAIL: Key (chart_id)=(10155) already exists.

Any ideas? This is LedgerSMB version 1.2.25. Yes I should upgrade, but I haven't been lucky so far. That is another story.

Thanks,
Jos.

--
www.ardispark.nl