Re: Print labels

Thanks for the feedback.  In this context, the company would be connecting to Postgres directly, external to LedgerSMB.  It sounds like I would create a new role and grant SELECT priv to that role for the parts table.  That would permit the company to print labels for their products, but not do anything else w.r.t. Postgres.  Is that correct?

Thanks.
Brian

Brian Wolf
Phone: 410.367.2958
Email: ..hidden..
Try out Activus Secure Payments™, our recurring payments application.