latex templates for invoices

When attempting to print a sales invoice in PDF to my screen,
I get:

Error!
Attempt to reload LedgerSMB/Template/LaTeX.pm aborted.

line 3 of LaTeX.pm is a doc comment, so I guess that this refers to wherever
this file was included from.  I see nothing in the Apache error logs.

I know that Latex probably isn't configured right on this machine,
(texlive-latex3 and friends are installed), and I'm sure that my
templates might well be wrong, but I am not sure to debug this
in the face of this error.

(I am running 1.3.18, and I'll upgrade to .22 this weekend)

] ..hidden.. http://www.sandelman.ottawa.on.ca/ |device driver[
	               then sign the petition.