Re: cash transfer problem (Error! No such function: file__list_by)

Hi;

Looks like my current test cases are inadequate (they run on an
existing database and apparently did not detect this problem).  I will
be updating these to address this sort of issue.

Anyone having this issue can download the latest Files.sql (which is
unlikely to change before the next release) by:

https://ledger-smb.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/ledger-smb/branches/1.3/sql/modules/Files.sql
and overwrite your current files.sql.  Then go to setup.pl and rebuild
your database.  I will get a new release out without this problem
early next week after I can be sure I have more comprehensive test
cases.