Re: Transactions Displaying Incorrectly at Reconciliation

Hi Nick;

Can you please run a GL report for each of these transactions and include here information about what is actually in the transaction?  You can do this by using the journal entry number as the reference number.

Feel free to redact things like the account number, journal entry number, etc. or change these to anonymized values.  But it would be helpful to get an idea of what is in this report before I can comment.

The one that is displaying as 0 for example, could have been mistakenly entered with both sides of the transaction against the same account, and the other one might be against a different account, but that's just my first guess.