Re: Assign Vendor to Part

Bring up part in Edit Part screen.  Enter acme in Vendor text box.

Clicked Update button and the vendor is added.

Click Save button.  Go back in and edit same part.  Vendor is not assigned.

Brian Wolf
Activus Technologies
Phone: 410.367.2958
Email: ..hidden..
Try out Activus Secure Payments™, our recurring payments application.