Re: Error updating employee

Hi Brian;

I had a significant computer crash earlier this weekend and so was
delayed from doing much for the last couple of days.  I have just
committed a fix for this however.  If you svn up your demo site to the
most recent version this problem will go away.  If you are still on
1.3.18, you will need to go to setup.pl to rebuild on 1.3.19.

Best wishes.
Chris Travers