Re: LedgerSMB book progress

yes, i concur on all points.

On Thu, Jun 7, 2012 at 11:14 PM, Brian Wolf <..hidden..> wrote:
Matthew makes some good points.  I'm new to both accounting in general and LedgerSMB in particular; and I would find it very helpful to have both a general explanation and specific examples of transactions.

Thanks.
Brian

Brian Wolf
Activus Technologies
Email: ..hidden..
Try out Activus Secure Payments™, our recurring payments application.