Reconciliation Approval

Hello!

I'm trying to approve an account reconciliation.  I've completed the Cash->Reconciliation report and submitted it.  I'm now in the Transaction Approval->Reconciliation menu and the report set appears, but there isn't a checkbox in the select column and there are no buttons to press.  I feel like I'm missing something in the workflow, but I'm not sure what it is.

Any help/clues would be appreciated!

Best regards,
Mark