LedgerSMB in Ubuntu

On Sun, 2012-05-20 at 20:02 -0400, Robert James Clay wrote:
>    The 1.3.15-2 package for LedgerSMB has been accepted into Debian
> unstable.

    That being accepted and the associated Debian ITP (Intend To
Package) bug being closed also resulted in the Ubuntu "needs-packaging"
bug being updated [1].  I understand that the feature freeze for Ubuntu
12.10 will be in August, so which version of LedgerSMB makes it in there
will depend on which version makes it into Debian unstable by that time.
(Once the initial package is migrated to Debian testing, I plan to get
newer versions of LedgerSMB uploaded as they become available.)

Jame

[1] https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/150374