Re: LedgerSMB Debian packaging

On Tue, 2012-04-24 at 22:55 -0400, HÃvard SÃrli wrote:
> On 24. april 2012 20:14, Robert James Clay wrote:
>
> >     I'm currently waiting to find out if the current package (1.3.15-2)
> > will get accepted into Debian. I'll post about it if/when it happens.
>
> Do you have an url, so we could download and test your package ?

    Pending upload to Debian, recent packages may be available at:

http://mentors.debian.net/package/ledgersmb

    Currently, that has the LedgerSMB Debian package 1.3.16-1.  (An
experimental version of that is also available in the LSMB downloads
section.)

   (Note also that 1.3.15-2 is still in the Debian NEW queue...)

Jame