LedgerSMB v1.2.x Debian packaging

On Wed, 2012-04-25 at 21:56 -0400, Robert James Clay wrote:
> On Tue, 2012-04-24 at 22:55 -0400, HÃvard SÃrli wrote:
> > Do you have an url, so we could download and test your package ?

> .... , I will be making a least an experimental package of v1.3.16 when
>  that comes out.  And/or I could create another experimental package of
>  1.3.15 and make that available sooner, if that's needed.

   Note that while I have been focusing on the v1.3.x Debian packages, I
did also create some for 1.2.x. Don't have all of them publicly
available but some I put on the LedgerSMB file downloads site (I
emphasize that they are experimental):

http://sourceforge.net/projects/ledger-smb/files/ledgersmb/

1.2.20/ledgersmb_1.2.20-1_all.deb
1.2.20/ledgersmb_1.2.20.orig.tar.gz
1.2.20/ledgersmb_1.2.20-1.dsc

1.2.22/ledgersmb_1.2.22-1_all.deb
1.2.22/ledgersmb_1.2.22.orig.tar.gz
1.2.22/ledgersmb_1.2.22-1.dsc

1.2.25-1/ledgersmb_1.2.25-1_all.deb
1.2.25-1/ledgersmb_1.2.25.orig.tar.gz
1.2.25-1/ledgersmb_1.2.25-1.dsc

    If there is interest, I could create & upload one for 1.2.26.

Jame