Re: Printing ledger with corresponding account listed

Ok, I think the best solution would be to build a custom report using
the report_framework add-on.  Basically that provides a basic
framework for taking parameters, passing them to a stored procedure
and taking the results and displaying it in a template that can
produce csv, html, or pdf.  The GL report for 1.4 has already been
moved to this framework.

As a sort of stop-gap, you could prefix all your AR and AP invoices
with identifiers to indicate whether they are ar or ap, and then run a
GL report against that prefix.

Thanks a million, Chris!
I think I'll use your stop-gap measure (got to get the report to my tax accountant by Tuesday of next week).
Thanks, again.