Printing ledger with corresponding account listed

Hi,

I'm using LSMB 1.3.12.

I want to print out the ledger with the corresponding double-entry category.

For example, if I had a transaction where I made a cash sale of cabbage to someone:

Cabbage Cash 1.00 (left side debit) Cabbage Sales 1:00 (right side credit)

I've tried checking 'Account' in the 'General Ledger Reports' screen accessed from General Ledger > Reports and sometimes checking 'Notes'. Once in a while the output includes what I want (the corresponding double-entry category), but most of the time it doesn't. Is there a fool-proof way to get the output with the corresponding account listed?

All help is deeply appreciated.

Thank you.Billy