Re: Install 1.3.15 on Centos 6, and upgrade from 1.2 question

On 24. april 2012 10:11, Frank Cox wrote:
> On Tue, 24 Apr 2012 09:49:36 +0200 Håvard Sørli wrote:
>
>> Log messages ? Apache log ?, Postresql log ?

> I have attached the portion of /var/log/httpd/access_log that is created.  The
> only possibly interesting thing that I see there is a reference to
> &company=template1 when the name that I typed into the database field was
> actually testing.

Witch user do you try to login with?

postgres ?

This is from the ledgersmb.spec file:  Can you do this:

38 	To finalize the ledgersmb installation:
39
40 	Enable local password autentication in PosgreSQL, leaving ident
login for the
41 	postgres user:
42 	- Start PostgreSQL to create database instance (service postgres start)
43 	- Let /var/lib/pgsql/data/pg_hba.conf start with:
44 	local all postgres ident sameuser
45 	local all all md5
46 	host all all 127.0.0.1/32 md5
47 	- Restart PostgreSQL to apply changes (service postgres restart)
48
49 	- log in via psql, ALTER USER postgres WITH PASSWORD 'yada';

If that do not work create a new db admin user with psql and give it a
password.

Follow the "Technical solution:" in this guide:
Login to several companies with one user?
http://www.ledgersmb.org/node/468533

> selinux is disabled.
When you get LedgerSMB up an running, can you help us to get the right
SELinux settings in to the .rpm? (audit2allow )

> I installed ledgersmb-1.3.15-1.noarch.rpm that I downloaded from the website
No errors in the install process ?  All dependencies installed ?

You can do a manual test with rpm -q <package name>

The "Requires:" lines in
http://ledger-smb.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/ledger-smb/branches/1.3/dists/rpm/ledgersmb.spec?revision=4675&view=markup

example:
rpm -q perl-Error