Re: Install 1.3.15 on Centos 6, and upgrade from 1.2 question

On Mon, 23 Apr 2012 08:12:20 +0200
Håvard Sørli wrote:

> FAQ: I can't login
> http://www.ledgersmb.org/node/27
>
> Tip:  pg_hba.conf
>
> You have to allow access from the host and user you use.

Nothing that I have tried gets me the complete screen as shown here:

http://ledgersmb.org/files/Screenshot%20at%202011-10-22%2013_13_54.png

I see the headers and the Database entry box, but the Super-user login box and
the Password box are not present.  As soon as I click the login button I get
the Firefox "A username and password are being requested by localhost..." popup
window.

I have been trying different things with pg_hba.conf to see if I can get the
prepare-company-database.sh script to run as follows using the following
commandline:

./tools/prepare-company-database.sh --company testinc
--pgsql-contrib /usr/share/pgsql/contrib

The closest I've managed to getting this to run gave me the output that I have
attached to this email, named output.txt.

As you can see I have a lot of errors.

To get this output I used the following pg_hba.conf file, which I believe gives
me the loosest possible permissions, and I still get permission denied on line
133 of the output.txt file that I have attached.

local   all     postgres                trust
local   all     all                     trust
host    all     postgres        ::1/128         trust
host    all     all     127.0.0.1/32    trust
host    all     all     ::1/128         trust

I have tried adding  listen_address = '127.0.0.1' to postgresql.conf, and
nothing changed.

I copied the (working) ledgersmb.conf file from my Centos 5 setup and nothing
changed.

I suspect that my problem all comes down to whatever is preventing those two
entry boxes from appearing at localhost/ledgersmb/setup.pl, and would greatly
appreciate any further assistance you folks can offer.

# ./tools/prepare-company-database.sh --company testinc --pgsql-contrib /usr/share/pgsql/contrib
ERROR:  role "ledgersmb" already exists
ERROR:  database "testinc" already exists
ERROR:  syntax error at or near "EXTENSION"
LINE 1: CREATE EXTENSION tablefunc;
               ^
ERROR:  syntax error at or near "EXTENSION"
LINE 1: CREATE EXTENSION pg_trgm;
               ^
ERROR:  syntax error at or near "EXTENSION"
LINE 1: CREATE EXTENSION btree_gist;
               ^
NOTICE:  type "eca__pricematrix" does not exist, skipping
DROP TYPE
NOTICE:  type "company_search_result" does not exist, skipping
DROP TYPE
NOTICE:  type "eca_history_result" does not exist, skipping
DROP TYPE
NOTICE:  type "entity_credit_search_return" does not exist, skipping
DROP TYPE
NOTICE:  type "entity_credit_retrieve" does not exist, skipping
DROP TYPE
NOTICE:  type "company_billing_info" does not exist, skipping
DROP TYPE
NOTICE:  function company_save(pg_catalog.int4,text,pg_catalog.int4,text,text,pg_catalog.int4,text,pg_catalog.int4) does not exist, skipping
DROP FUNCTION
NOTICE:  function entity_credit_save(pg_catalog.int4,pg_catalog.int4,pg_catalog.int4,text,pg_catalog.numeric,bool,pg_catalog.numeric,pg_catalog.int4,pg_catalog.int4,pg_catalog.varchar,pg_catalog.int4,pg_catalog.varchar,pg_catalog.int4,pg_catalog.bpchar,date,date,pg_catalog.numeric,pg_catalog.int4,pg_catalog.int4,text,pg_catalog.int4) does not exist, skipping
DROP FUNCTION
NOTICE:  function entity_credit_save(pg_catalog.int4,pg_catalog.int4,pg_catalog.int4,text,pg_catalog.numeric,bool,pg_catalog.numeric,pg_catalog.int4,pg_catalog.int4,pg_catalog.varchar,pg_catalog.int4,pg_catalog.varchar,pg_catalog.int4,pg_catalog.bpchar,date,date,pg_catalog.numeric,pg_catalog.int4,pg_catalog.int4,text,pg_catalog.int4) does not exist, skipping
DROP FUNCTION
NOTICE:  type "contact_list" does not exist, skipping
DROP TYPE
NOTICE:  type "entity_note_list" does not exist, skipping
DROP TYPE
NOTICE:  type "employee_result" does not exist, skipping
DROP TYPE
NOTICE:  type "payment_vc_info" does not exist, skipping
DROP TYPE
NOTICE:  type "payment_invoice" does not exist, skipping
DROP TYPE
NOTICE:  type "payment_contact_invoice" does not exist, skipping
DROP TYPE
NOTICE:  function payment_bulk_post(pg_catalog.numeric[],pg_catalog.int4,text,pg_catalog.numeric,text,text,date,pg_catalog.int4,pg_catalog.numeric,text) does not exist, skipping
DROP FUNCTION
NOTICE:  type "payment_location_result" does not exist, skipping
DROP TYPE
NOTICE:  type "payment_record" does not exist, skipping
DROP TYPE
NOTICE:  function payment__search(text,date,date,pg_catalog.int4,text,pg_catalog.int4) does not exist, skipping
DROP FUNCTION
NOTICE:  function payment__reverse(text,date,pg_catalog.int4,text,date,pg_catalog.int4,pg_catalog.int4,pg_catalog.int4) does not exist, skipping
DROP FUNCTION
NOTICE:  type "payment_header_item" does not exist, skipping
DROP TYPE
NOTICE:  type "payment_line_item" does not exist, skipping
DROP TYPE
NOTICE:  view "overpayments" does not exist, skipping
DROP VIEW
NOTICE:  type "payment_overpayments_available_amount" does not exist, skipping
DROP TYPE
NOTICE:  function person__save_contact(pg_catalog.int4,pg_catalog.int4,text,text) does not exist, skipping
DROP FUNCTION
NOTICE:  trigger "block_change_when_approved" for table "cr_report" does not exist, skipping
DROP TRIGGER
NOTICE:  type "recon_accounts" does not exist, skipping
DROP TYPE
NOTICE:  type "tax_form_report_item" does not exist, skipping
DROP TYPE
NOTICE:  type "tax_form_report_detail_item" does not exist, skipping
DROP TYPE
NOTICE:  type "asset_class_result" does not exist, skipping
DROP TYPE
NOTICE:  type "asset_disposal_report_line" does not exist, skipping
DROP TYPE
NOTICE:  type "asset_nbv_line" does not exist, skipping
DROP TYPE
NOTICE:  type "partial_disposal_line" does not exist, skipping
DROP TYPE
NOTICE:  type "asset_report_line_result" does not exist, skipping
DROP TYPE
NOTICE:  type "asset_report_result" does not exist, skipping
DROP TYPE
NOTICE:  type "file_list_item" does not exist, skipping
DROP TYPE
NOTICE:  view "file_order_links" does not exist, skipping
DROP VIEW
NOTICE:  view "file_tx_links" does not exist, skipping
DROP VIEW
NOTICE:  view "file_links" does not exist, skipping
DROP VIEW
DELETE 0
 file_links_vrebuild
UPDATE 0
UPDATE 1
UPDATE 0
UPDATE 0
UPDATE 1
UPDATE 1
UPDATE 1
UPDATE 1
UPDATE 1
DELETE 0
DELETE 0
DELETE 0
UPDATE 1
UPDATE 1
UPDATE 1
ERROR:  schema "lsmb12" does not exist
LINE 3:                             FROM account JOIN lsmb12.chart U...
                                                      ^
ROLLBACK
UPDATE 1
ERROR:  relation "update" does not exist
LINE 1: UPDATE update menu_node set position = 3 where position = 2 ...
               ^
ERROR:  current transaction is aborted, commands ignored until end of transaction block
ROLLBACK
ERROR:  column "total" of relation "jcitems" already exists
ERROR:  current transaction is aborted, commands ignored until end of transaction block
ERROR:  current transaction is aborted, commands ignored until end of transaction block
ROLLBACK
ERROR:  column "recon_fx" of relation "cr_report" already exists
ROLLBACK
DELETE 0
DELETE 0
ERROR:  insert or update on table "menu_acl" violates foreign key constraint "menu_acl_node_id_fkey"
DETAIL:  Key (node_id)=(134) is not present in table "menu_node".
ERROR:  insert or update on table "menu_acl" violates foreign key constraint "menu_acl_node_id_fkey"
DETAIL:  Key (node_id)=(135) is not present in table "menu_node".
 cr_coa_to_account_save
UPDATE 1
./tools/prepare-company-database.sh: line 246: /usr/share/ledgersmb/tools/generate-language-table-contents.pl: Permission denied
ERROR:  missing data for column "description"
CONTEXT:  COPY language, line 1: ""