Re: LedgerSMB Debian packaging

On 04/14/2012 05:22 AM, Robert James Clay wrote:
> On Fri, 2012-04-13 at 17:20 -0400, PatJr-gmail wrote:
>> I checked and I think the version is "Squeeze"
>     That will make things easier...
>

>> Synaptic shows PostgreSQL 8.4.11 installed
>     Yes, that is the current version of PostgreSQL in Debian Squeeze, so
> that part is done.  Do you already have Apache2 installed?
>
>     Once the web server is available, the next step is getting the
> dependent packages installed.  (When installing directly from a
> repository, this won't be an issue.)
>
>     I've made some debian packages available for older LedgerSMB versions
> (their stats indicate they've been downloaded but no one has commented
> about them...)  Version 1.3.15 is expected to be released fairly soon
> and I plan to make a Debian package of it publically available.
>

> Jame

Thank You Jame, it might be better for me to wait for your package.
Gathering up all the dependencies has proven to be more then I'm capable
of.
Can you post up a a link when it's ready.

It would be really nice if there was a vdi with debian and LSMB already
installed, maybe someone will put one up on turnkey?

Pat Jr.