Re: Trouble converting database

Chris Travers wrote op 13-04-12 11:45:
> On Fri, Apr 13, 2012 at 2:33 AM, Jos Geluk<..hidden..>  wrote:
>> Chris Travers wrote:
>>
>>> I believe some of these may have been fixed in 1.3.15.
>>
>> Thanks. Can you be more specific as to what "some of these" mean? (I'm
>> practically debugging the SQL at this point.)
>
> Hmmm in double checking I found a couple of minor build issues with
> RC1 including the fact that it was built from a partly out of date SVN
> tree that missed that fix. This is why we have the freeze while
> waiting for releases.  This doesn't happen frequently but.....
>
> Please wait an hour or so and try RC2.

So I tried with 1.3.15RC2 but didn't even get as far as that: I got an
Apache error saying:

commit ineffective with AutoCommit enabled at scripts/setup.pl line 519.
Bareword found where operator expected at LedgerSMB/Template/TXT.pm line
116, near "'.' get_extension"
	(Missing operator before get_extension?)
syntax error at LedgerSMB/Template/TXT.pm line 116, near "'.' get_extension"
Compilation failed in require at /usr/local/ledgersmb/setup.pl line 8.
[Fri Apr 13 14:44:55 2012] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] Premature end of
script headers: setup.pl, referer: http://localhost/ledgersmb/setup.pl

Could it be yet another Perl requirement missing?

Jos.

--
www.ardispark.nl
tel. 06 5341 4670