Re: Trouble converting database

I'm sorry to insist but I am getting no further with converting my
1.2.25 database. I have repeatedly wiped the Ledgersmb installation,
reinstalled Ledgersmb, wiped the database and reloaded the old database.
Each time, when running setup.pl, it takes me through the steps:
entering superuser credentials, default AR and AP and so on, up until
the page that says "The database operation has completed successfully".
At this point, the database tables are in fact completely empty.
 From the Postgresql log I notice that the first statement that goes
wrong is in the module Reconciliation.sql:

2012-04-13 01:10:13 CEST ERROR:  type in_recon_fx does not exist
2012-04-13 01:10:13 CEST STATEMENT:  CREATE OR REPLACE FUNCTION
reconciliation__new_report_id
	(in_chart_id int, in_total numeric, in_end_date date, in_recon_fx)
returns INT as $$

	    INSERT INTO cr_report(chart_id, their_total, end_date, recon_fx)
	    values ($1, $2, $3, $4);
	    SELECT currval('cr_report_id_seq')::int;

	$$ language 'sql';
2012-04-13 01:10:13 CEST ERROR:  current transaction is aborted,
commands ignored until end of transaction block

The database version at this point is 1.3.14.
Any ideas?

Jos.