What do the COA flags mean?

Hi,

I'm working on a Danish chart of accounts that would resemble what is commonly used in Denmark. I've started by copying the Danish COA that is shipped with LSMB, but that appears to be simply a translated version of the general LSMB COA.

Currently, I'm trying to wrap my head around the strange flags that are applied to the different accounts in the COA, like "AP_amount:IC_cogs:IC_expense". Some of these are somewhat obvious, but I haven't been able to figure out where these are documented.

Do we have any documentation for what these flags mean? And if not, should't we?

--
Kind regards,

Mikkel Høgh <..hidden..>